At Your Side.
Products Liability Lawyer in Jacksonville FL
Products Liability Lawyer in North Florida
Products Liability Attorneys in Jacksonville
Corporations who manufacture, produce, sell, supply or distribute dangerous or poorly created products may be strictly liable for injuries caused by their products.
Our firm represents plaintiffs in the Northeast Florida area, including Jacksonville, Orange Park, St. Augustine, Fernandina Beach or in the areas around Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, and Clay counties, in matters of Products Liability.
“Products” in this instance covers a wide range, including:
- Motor vehicles of all types including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats, etc.
- Seat belts, air bags, and child seats
- Tobacco / Cigarettes and Cigars
- Recreational Equipment
- Medicines and Drugs, such as Baycol, Fen-Phen, VIOXX, Celebrex, Bextra, Oxycontin
- Toxic chemicals, including Mold, Asbestos, cleaning agents and Pesticides
- Household Products
- Household Appliances
- Tools, such as power saws, lawn mowers, and other electric tools
- Clothing and Apparel
If you or a love one have have been injured by using a product, it’s important to know your rights.