Products Liability Lawyer in North Florida
Products Liability Attorneys in Jacksonville
Corporations who manufacture, produce, sell, supply or distribute dangerous or poorly created products may be strictly liable for injuries caused by their products.
Our firm represents plaintiffs in the Northeast Florida area, including Jacksonville, Orange Park, St. Augustine, Fernandina Beach or in the areas around Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, and Clay counties, in matters of Products Liability.
“Products” in this instance covers a wide range, including:
- – Motor vehicles of all types including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats, etc.
- – Seat belts, air bags, and child seats
- – Tobacco / Cigarettes and Cigars
- – Toys
- – Recreational Equipment
- – Medicines and Drugs, such as Baycol, Fen-Phen, VIOXX, Celebrex, Bextra, Oxycontin
- – Firearms
- – Toxic chemicals, including Mold, Asbestos, cleaning agents and Pesticides
- – Household Products
- – Household Appliances
- – Machinery
- – Tools, such as power saws, lawn mowers, and other electric tools
- – Clothing and Apparel
If you or a love one have have been injured by using a product, it’s important to know your rights.
Products Liability Attorney, David Wolf
Products Liability Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers
extensive backgrounds in winning cases.
Tradition of Excellence
Our firm brings each client deep Products Liability lawyer knowledge and insight. Likewise, we offer our clients a fresh outlook and honest feedback. In addition, we increase your chances to be fully compensated for your personal injury case.
I can’t even begin to say how helpful David Wolf was with my car accident. He guided me and ensured me that he was here to help in any way he can. In such a stressful time he made me feel better and I can’t thank him enough. You can’t go wrong with hiring David Wolf!