Premises Liability Lawyer in North Florida
Premises Liability Attorneys in Jacksonville
When you are injured on the premises or property of another, the owner may be legally responsible for your injuries if the injury is due to the owner’s negligence or the negligence of the owner’s employees or agents.
If you have suffered an injury of this type, you may be able to file a claim or lawsuit for your injuries and recover for your medical expenses, wage loss, pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, and lost enjoyment of life.
Injuries on properties can include those from:
- – Slip and fall accidents
- – Dog bites or maulings
- – Exposure to toxic or hazardous substances such as lead or mold
Generally, an injured party must prove the following.
- – Either the property owner failed to maintain the property or created unsafe conditions which caused the injury.
- – Knew about the unsafe hazard but didn’t alert or warn visitors or tenants.
- – Was not careful concerning unsafe conditions which might attract children or took actions or neglected conditions that caused damage to a neighboring property.
If you believe you or a loved one have suffered an injury due to a property owner’s negligence in the Northeast Florida area, including Jacksonville, Orange Park, St. Augustine, Fernandina Beach or in the areas around Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, and Clay counties, Call Us at (904) 355-8888 or Contact Us Online for a FREE consultation.
Premises Liability Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers
extensive backgrounds in winning cases.
Tradition of Excellence
Our firm brings each client deep personal injury lawyer experience, knowledge and insight. Likewise, we offer our clients a fresh outlook and honest feedback. In addition, we increase your chances to be fully compensated for your personal injury case.
I can’t even begin to say how helpful David Wolf was with my car accident. He guided me and ensured me that he was here to help in any way he can. In such a stressful time he made me feel better and I can’t thank him enough. You can’t go wrong with hiring David Wolf!