Corporations who manufacture, produce, sell, supply or distribute dangerous or defective products may be strictly liable for injuries caused by their products.
Our firm represents plaintiffs in the Northeast Florida area, including Jacksonville, Orange Park, St. Augustine, Fernandina Beach or in the areas around Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, and Clay counties, in matters involving Products Liability.
"Products" in this instance covers a wide range of categories including:
- Motor vehicles of all types including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats, etc.
- Seat belts, air bags, and child seats
- Tobacco / Cigarettes and Cigars
- Recreational Equipment
- Medicines and Drugs, such as Baycol, Fen-Phen, VIOXX, Celebrex, Bextra, Oxycontin, and Accutane
- Toxic chemicals, including Mold, Asbestos, cleaning agents and Pesticides
- Household Products
- Household Appliances
- Tools, such as power saws, lawn mowers, and other electric tools
- Clothing and Apparel
If you or a love one have have been injured by using a product, it's important to know your rights.
Contact Us Online or Call Us at (904) 355-8888 to set up a FREE consultation.