Our Firm understands that most small businesses simply cannot afford to assert their rights when they are victimized by the wrongs of a larger corporation. That is why we offer to pursue meritorious "business tort" claims on a contingency fee basis; you only pay when we recover.
Some examples of business torts include:
- General Business Disputes
- Officer and Director Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Interference with Business Relationships and Contracts
- Breach of Employee Non-disclosure, Non-compete, and Non-solicitation Agreements
- Disparagement and Defamation
- False Advertising
- Unfair Trade Practices
- Deceptive Trade Practices
- Copyright and Patent Infringement
- Cases involving Toxic or Hazardous Waste
Practical solutions for legal problems are an asset to any organization regardless of size or industry. Our attorneys possess the foresight, expertise, and creativity to efficiently resolve the issues that face your business.
The continued success of your business is our objective. Contact Us Online or Call Us at (904) 355-8888 to set up a consultation and learn more about our business services.