Wood, Atter & Wolf, P.A. represents businesses located in Northeast Florida including Duval, St. Johns and surrounding counties regarding a variety of business litigation matters, including:
- General Business Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Employer / Employee Non-Compete Agreements
- Officer or Director Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Tortious Interference with Business Relationships and Contracts
- Breach of Employee Non-Disclosure, Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Disparagement or Defamation
- False Advertising
- Unfair Business or Trade Practices
- Unfair Business or Trade Competition
- Copyright, Trademark or Patent Infringement
- Deceptive Trade Practices
Our experience enables us to have the foresight to incorporate litigation avoidance into our clients' business planning. By taking a preemptive approach we can ensure contractual arrangements represent the true desires and intentions of our clients. while also limiting exposure. Documents that establish effective avenues of communication as well as predetermined agreed-upon methods of dispute resolution result in better business relationships and fewer causes for litigation. Practical solutions for legal problems are an asset to any organization regardless of size or industry. Our attorneys possess the foresight, expertise, and creativity to efficiently resolve the issues that face your business.
Contact Us Online or Call Us at (904) 355-8888 to set up a consultation to learn more about our business litigation services.