Our firm represents clients in the Northeast Florida area, including Jacksonville, Orange Park, St. Augustine, Fernandina Beach or in the areas around Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, and Clay counties, who have suffered personal injuries or lost loved ones in aviation accidents. A variety of factors may contribute to causing an airline accident, including:
- Pilot Errors
- FAA Regulation Violations
- Issues with the Aircraft's Design or Structure
- Faulty Equipment
- Flight Service Station Employee Negligence
- Negligence relating to Third Party Selection of a Carrier
- Federal Air Traffic Controller Negligence
A successful outcome in aviation accident litigation requires an understanding of the various issues that arise when an aviation accident occurs.
If you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one in an aviation accident, Contact Us Online or Call Us at (904) 355-8888 to set up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal options.