Our firm is committed to protecting the rights of our elderly. As the people who raised and nurtured us enter their later years, they are often among the most defenseless; virtually unable to protect themselves from abuse, neglect and exploitation by others.
Elder abuse and neglect is unforgivable, whether at the hands of a stranger, a family member, friend or as is most commonly the case, the hands of a caretaker in a Nursing Home or Assisted Living Facility.
Be on the lookout for one or more of the following and call our Firm if you suspect any of the following:
- Neglect or failure of a caretaker to provide goods or services essential to avoid physical harm, mental anguish or mental illness. This may occur from denying food, health or hygiene, or abandonment.
- Physical abuse or permitting physical pain or injury.
- Emotional or mental anguish, such as engaging the elderly in ways that humiliate, intimidate or threaten.
- Financial or material exploitation. This often occurs under the guise of supposedly "helping" or "protecting" the elderly person from others or himself/herself.
- Sexual abuse or harassment, such as non-consensual sexual contact, behavior, suggestions or comments of any kind.
If you are a concerned relative or friend of an elderly person you believe may be suffering from abuse in the Northeast Florida area, including Jacksonville, Orange Park, St. Augustine, Fernandina Beach or in the areas around Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, and Clay counties, we'd like to hear from you.
Contact Us Online or Call Us at (904) 355-8888 to set up a free consultation.
David Wolf is an excellent attorney. He is my FIRST call when a problem arises. He has represented me on a few matters and guided me on others. He is responsive, professional, and compassionate. If you want a down to earth attorney who will fight for your rights, David Wolf would be a good choice for you.
I am writing to recommend David as counsel. Our grand daughter was injured in a family daycare and during a very difficult time David provided sound advice even when we were unsure of where to turn. David is sincere in desire to help others, is thorough in his explanation of complicated issues and is personable besides. Thanks for reaching out to us, David. We will forever be appreciative.
I called Mr. Wolf to consult him about a settlement that was being offered to me due to an auto accident. He took the time to answer all my questions in a kind and honest way, so I decided to let him handle the case. I am very happy I did. He is very nice and professional, and promptly answers emails and calls. I highly recommend Mr. Wolf.
David is well recognized in the Jacksonville community as tireless advocate for his clients. I would recommend David and his firm for those who have been injured or harmed by the carless of negligence of others.
David Wolf was able to resolve my situation quickly and efficiently. He is a professional attorney who is not only extremely knowledgeable but also kind and considerate. He took the time to assure me of the results and put my mind at ease. I would recommend him highly and would only retain him for other legal services.